Monday, June 9, 2008

asl plz

me: hey there... :)
her: hi... :)
me: how u doin?
her: im doin good... asl?
me: m/18/india
her: oh... k
me: urs??
her: f/17/usa
me: oh....ooook
her: ya
me: so wat do u do?
her: im in high school

10 mins later.....

me: so u have a boyfriend??? :D
her: none currently...
me: ok...cool...
her: so u got a chick?
me: nopes... im single n ready to mingle... :D
her: kk

another 10 mins later...

her: i hate that guy, he broke my heart n used me
me: i can understand... but not all guys r like that...
her: ya? show me one...
me: umm.... well, im one of them...
her: hmm...ok...
me: i know we've just met n all, but i aint that bad...and definitely not like ur last bf...
her: ya u r way better than that ******
me: thnxs :)
her: :)


3 days later....

me: i think im falling in love wid u...
her: dnt say such things... u know u r in india n im in usa... its on the other side of the globe!
me: who cares?i love u n thats all that matters...
her: oooh... u r so sweet... i guess even i love u...

2 weeks later....

her: hey baby, i have to go to my aunt's place in virginia with my parents for a couple of weeks...dnt think will b able to come online at all...
me: oh... do u really have to go? cant u stay back?
her: no i cant...i already tried talkin my mom into that, but she wont let me...
me: ok no probs... u go ahead...enjoy ur trip n mail me if possible
her: ill try to come online if i get a chance...im so gonna miss u...
me: me too...

Somehow "her" 2 weeks turn into 2 months, she never emails neither is spotted online by "me". So after 2 months of fear n frustration, "me" goes online to look if there's any news of "her" . And he does spot her online....

me: hey! where have u been?? ive been waiting for ur email or message from ages! wat happnd to u?
her: hey! im fine... im sorry i culdnt come online...was busy with something... hey did i tell u abt josh?
me: wat? whoz josh?
her: my new boyfriend...
me: wat the ****??? watever happened to us?
her: oh...im sorry... i met josh in virginia n fell in love wid him...
me: u ****** *****.... here im w8in for u for 2 months n this is wat u give me? a slap in the face?
her: im sorry, i have to go... bye
me: (more of those *********)


1 month later....

me: hi...im sorry abt the last time... i shuldnt have abused u...
her: oh its ok...it happens all the time... even josh was no different from u...
me: (seeing a ray of hope) oh...so josh ditched u?
her: ya...the son-of-a-***** used me n ditched me...
me: oh...i feel sorry for u (really not feling sorry for her)
her: dont b sorry... atleast nat is not like josh...
me: and whoz nat? ur new boyfriend?
her: nope...nat is natalia...she's my new girlfriend n we both love each other madly...
me: wat the ****?!!!?!?!

6 comments:

pu said...

hehehehe dis is way too funney.... :D sach bata ye tere sath actual mein to nahi huva na!!! :p

anuja said...

Rofl... Arunn....did this happen to yah?!..

aww u poor baby... hahaha...:P

U rock at humour tho.. amazin ;)

Bhavna said...

oye asshole..pehle 2 comments ka jwaab de..is the "me" in the blog refer to "u?"

Diwik Nawal said...

HAHA GOOD ONE YAAR..............
SALA TIME PASS HAI....JAB MAINE START KIYA THAT TIME MUJHE LAGA KUCH TO JHOL HAI....
BUT NICE ONE......

AS ALL SAYING KAHI TERE SATH TO AISHA NAHI HUA.......

Arun Samotra said...

ok this is for everyone - this dint happen to me baba! agar ab sab log padhke poochne wale hain toh it'll b better to delete the post :P

anil said...

sahi hai beta...gud 1 bro...keepit up...waais emujhe bhi sab ke jaise yaahi lag raha hai ki yeah tere saath hua hai...dnt worry....keep sharing...hahaha