Saturday, August 2, 2008

Praises

Guruji says, "praising is a divine quality."

I hardly praise people. So, just because I'm feeling in the mood now, I would like to thank all the people I've ever met in life. They have helped me(or maybe not) to become what I am today.

My parents and brother, for being there to support me every single time...
My closest pals ever: Saurabh, Ai Ling and Ai Win...
Friends whom I just love: Vipul, Durgesh, Sudhir,Yash & Gauri J...
College Pals: Dharmang & Vipin...
Cousins: Vikas & Monty...

And from the AoL family: The entire Y.E.S. gang, as it was and as it is today...
The entire Wagle family,Tejas bhaiya, Jayesh bhaiya and everyone else....

Nikunj for lending his croaking voice whenever i was humming alone the song "Inteha ho gayi"
Srimoyee for the ice-cream treats at Sree Ji
Prasad for being a go-getter and also for the unforgettable NH4 trip
Kiran for being one of the B E S T F R I E N D S ever
Bhavna for being the most patient and amazing person I've ever known
Sangeet for making sure that Devdas wasnt made for the 4th time and also the endless cups of cutting chai...
Aditi for being sane enough to survive and rise up
Amol bhaiya for putting his trust and time into me to make me a better person
And at last, my Guruji, Sri Sri Ravishankarji for being there to take care of me and everyone I love...

You all mean so much to me! Thank you!

4 comments:

Bhavna said...

hmm....4 a moment i almost thought u 4got 2 metion me!!!thanks 4 d love...godd bless u :)

srimoyee said...

hey buddy
all the best yaar 4 a bright career ahead :) uve gt d potential n ull do it...(better late than never..n no regrets 4 dat ryt???)
rock on...:)
always der........:)

kiran menon said...

you are always welcome aaalluuunn!!!!!lots of love:)

anil said...

i will always b there 4 u bro....love u dear...tc....nd njoy...;)